The combined buying power of the membership enables MARCAS to establish worldwide supply contracts and market leading discounts and net prices.
Through MARCAS, the members can benefit from:
- Reduced operating costs thanks to purchasing power of over 1500 vessels
- Support for strong corporate governance through central contracting
- MARCAS conducts regular benchmarking and tenders to ensure market leading prices
- Maintaining total control of the procurement function and maintaining direct contact with their suppliers
Suppliers gain access to MARCAS’ global network of members who collectively operate over 1500 vessels internationally.
MARCAS suppliers can benefit from:
- Access to a very large volume of business through one interface
- Maintaining direct relations with clients to meet their demands
- Account management support
- Support with credit control